Skip to main content

Class Evaluation

  1. One thing I like about this class is that everyday we learn something new that will help us in our everyday life. For example, we have learned to always CTR and to be honest. Another thing we learned was that if you were not honest and did not CTR the CTW scorpion will sting you. 
  2. One thing I did not like about this class is that we did not continue to learn how to use the gadgets on Word Document and Blogger.
  3. One recommendation for this class is to spend more time on learning the new gadgets on the computer.
  4. One highlight for me in this class was when the two college students visited our class. The told us the mistakes they did in high school so we would not repeat them. As a freshman, I took the advice and told myself that will do what they did.
  5. Yes, I did do my best in this class. I do my student success statement everyday, bring my CTR card, I bring my life planning goals journal, and I practice on typing tutor.
  6. No, I am not writing in my Life Planning Goals journal everyday. I only write in it 3 times a week. This is a habit I have to stop. I am just being lazy and that is being a CTW person.
  7. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to continue to learn how to be honest and treat other correctly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Student Success Statement

"Intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education."- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I believe that this statement means that intelligence is not the only important thing it is also have good manners and a good attitude. One should always be kind and treat others the right way. For example, if someone comes up to you and says, "Hi" be nice and say hi back. It is not good to ignore them because they might of just wanted to be kind and make new friends. We come to school to become more knowledge able, but only knowledge able from subjects like math and english but to also learn to have good manners. Everyday a school applies rules like, "Treat others the way you want to be treated and pick up after yourself."