Skip to main content

Soccer Player

I wanted to research a soccer player because I like to play soccer. I also researched a soccer player because their is not equality between the women and men's national teams. The US women's national team makes $265,000 compared to the $3 million the US men's national team makes. I think the girls are underestimated. They have a better record than the guys and have more fans, yet they are still paid less. Another reason why I picked a soccer player is because it's a game that when you play you have fun and enjoy it. Also, as said by soccer_life 49, "One bad game does not define you as a player." There are times when you do not play your best, but you always have to shake it off and make up for your mistakes in the next game. My favorite part of playing soccer is the feeling of scoring a goal. Your whole team runs to you, congratulates you, and gives you a hug. Lastly, as a soccer player you are striving to your best. As Carli Lloyd said. "Don't let anyone work harder than you."

Image result for how much does a girl soccer player make

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Student Success Statement

"In life as in football, you won't go far, unless you know where the goalpost are" -Arnold H. Glasgow I agree with Arnold Glasgow's statement. You have to have a goal that you are striving to reach for. In sports there is always an spot you are trying to get the object to. This is your goal for the entire game and you don't give up until the final whistle blows. In life, this is the same situation. You can either have long term or short term goals. Your short term goals are just small goals you are taking to reach your long term goal. An example of a long term goal is, "I want to have a total of 15 goals by the end of the season." An example of a short term goal that will help you achieve your long term goal is, "I will score a goal every game."