Skip to main content

Soccer Player

I wanted to research a soccer player because I like to play soccer. I also researched a soccer player because their is not equality between the women and men's national teams. The US women's national team makes $265,000 compared to the $3 million the US men's national team makes. I think the girls are underestimated. They have a better record than the guys and have more fans, yet they are still paid less. Another reason why I picked a soccer player is because it's a game that when you play you have fun and enjoy it. Also, as said by soccer_life 49, "One bad game does not define you as a player." There are times when you do not play your best, but you always have to shake it off and make up for your mistakes in the next game. My favorite part of playing soccer is the feeling of scoring a goal. Your whole team runs to you, congratulates you, and gives you a hug. Lastly, as a soccer player you are striving to your best. As Carli Lloyd said. "Don't let anyone work harder than you."

Image result for how much does a girl soccer player make

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Thanksgiving Week

Over the week of Thanksgiving break I did many things. The one thing I did the most was watch Christmas movies. My favorite that was shown on T.V. was Elf. I also completed my homework which included reading a book and writing a letter to the author. The book I was assigned was Fahrenheit 451. This book is about a guy named Guy Montag that is a fireman but instead of putting out fires he sets them. The book is set in the 24th century and books are banned because they make people think. After about 10 years working as a fireman he meets 17 year old Clarisse McClellan who makes him realize that his job is wrong. Also, over the Thanksgiving break I attended a Key Club event. In this event I helped out with the counting of how many toys were left over from last years toy drive. This year city council plans to give away 5,000 toys in their annual toy drive so I was asked help with inventory. It was a great experience and I would definatly do it again. Lastly, my family and I met togther at ...

Student Success Statement

"I trust that my hard work will pay off."-Tyler Haws I agree with Tyler Haws' statement. If you work hard and dedicate yourself to something it pay off into something good. On the hand, if you are lazy and don't want to do anything nothing will pay off. An example of working hard is practicing a sport everyday. If you practice your favorite sport everyday you will not only get better and better, but you might also make your high school or college team. Another example of working hard is studying. When you study you are growing your knowledge and when it comes time for a test your hard work will pay off and you will ace the test. An example of hard work not paying off is not studying for a test. You decide that you only want to watch T.V., so when it  comes time for the test you won't be prepared and you will have to guess.