Skip to main content

Student Success Statement

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that. It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decide that I would change it." -Dr. Ben Carson


I agree with Dr. Ben Carson. The only person that can make your future is you. You are the one that decides weather or not you want a better life. You can do anything you set your mind to. Although, if you want to accomplish something you have to work hard to do it. You can not just wait for it to come to you.
 Image result for -Dr. Ben Carson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Success Statement

 "Kindness  is the essence of greatness."- Joseph B. Wirthlin I believe that Wirthlin's statement is true. When you are kind and caring to an individual you become a great person. One sees you differently when you are kind. They see that you are kind, caring, and respectful person rather than a person that is selfish and only cares about themselves. One example of kindness being an essence of greatness is giving up your seat for someone on the bus. If you see you someone is struggling to carry their items or is having trouble walking or standing you should be kind and offer them your seat. Another example of showing kindness is helping out the less fortunate. If you can afford something they can't like food or clothes be kind and give them some. It doesn't have to be new clothes or bought food it could be used clothes that is in good condition and a home made meal.

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.