Skip to main content

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw
Salary:$305,820
Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology
Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us
Add a Picture:Image result for periodontist

Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Student Success Statement

I agree with Maesar's quote because you must always keep your word of honor. When you tell someone that you will do something you must keep your word of honor and do what you said you would do. As a kid you never really keep your word of honor because you don't think much of it. For example, as a kid you tell your parents that you will clean your room, but you never do. As you get older then you start to realize how important it is to keep your word of honor. The more you keep your word, the more people will trust you.