Skip to main content

Student Success Statement

"I trust that my hard work will pay off."-Tyler Haws

I agree with Tyler Haws' statement. If you work hard and dedicate yourself to something it pay off into something good. On the hand, if you are lazy and don't want to do anything nothing will pay off. An example of working hard is practicing a sport everyday. If you practice your favorite sport everyday you will not only get better and better, but you might also make your high school or college team. Another example of working hard is studying. When you study you are growing your knowledge and when it comes time for a test your hard work will pay off and you will ace the test. An example of hard work not paying off is not studying for a test. You decide that you only want to watch T.V., so when it  comes time for the test you won't be prepared and you will have to guess.
Image result for tyler haws

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Student Success Statement

"In life as in football, you won't go far, unless you know where the goalpost are" -Arnold H. Glasgow I agree with Arnold Glasgow's statement. You have to have a goal that you are striving to reach for. In sports there is always an spot you are trying to get the object to. This is your goal for the entire game and you don't give up until the final whistle blows. In life, this is the same situation. You can either have long term or short term goals. Your short term goals are just small goals you are taking to reach your long term goal. An example of a long term goal is, "I want to have a total of 15 goals by the end of the season." An example of a short term goal that will help you achieve your long term goal is, "I will score a goal every game."