Skip to main content

Student Success Statement

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."-Abraham Lincoln

I agree with Abraham Lincoln's statement. I think what he is trying to say is that you will fail more than once, but you have to stay loyal with others. No matter how angry you might be you must know that others around you have done nothing wrong. I believe Lincoln wrote this quote because he has failed many times before and he knows that he has to be loyal because others had nothing to do with his failure.

Image result for abraham lincoln

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Student Success Statement

"Intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education."- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I believe that this statement means that intelligence is not the only important thing it is also have good manners and a good attitude. One should always be kind and treat others the right way. For example, if someone comes up to you and says, "Hi" be nice and say hi back. It is not good to ignore them because they might of just wanted to be kind and make new friends. We come to school to become more knowledge able, but only knowledge able from subjects like math and english but to also learn to have good manners. Everyday a school applies rules like, "Treat others the way you want to be treated and pick up after yourself."