Skip to main content

Student Success Statement

"Nothing is ever gained in doing what's wrong." -Wilford Woodruff

Image result for Wilford Woodruff


I agree with Woodruff's statement because when do something bad you take a step back. What I mean by taking a step back is that there is this line in life where when you do something good you take a step forward in that line, but when you do something bad you go in the opposite direction and take a step back. For example, when you cheat on a test you have done a bad thing and not only would you feel guilty, but you will take a step back in that line. You will also learn the lesson of not cheating anymore and you will take a step forward. Although you have taken a step forward you have not gained anything because you are still on the same spot as when you started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Student Success Statement

"In life as in football, you won't go far, unless you know where the goalpost are" -Arnold H. Glasgow I agree with Arnold Glasgow's statement. You have to have a goal that you are striving to reach for. In sports there is always an spot you are trying to get the object to. This is your goal for the entire game and you don't give up until the final whistle blows. In life, this is the same situation. You can either have long term or short term goals. Your short term goals are just small goals you are taking to reach your long term goal. An example of a long term goal is, "I want to have a total of 15 goals by the end of the season." An example of a short term goal that will help you achieve your long term goal is, "I will score a goal every game."