Skip to main content

Student Success Statement

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails."- Henry David Thoreau

I agree with Thoreau's statement because if you are kind and good you will feel good. I think by investment he means that you should spend your time to be nice, to really show someone you care. The point of being good is to help others and brighten up their day. If you are kind and good you will never fail. You will never fail because you will feel good about the good deed you have done. An example of doing something good is giving out cookies, cupcakes, or roses. You can go to any location, such as a police department to show them that we do recongnize their work.

Image result for Henry David Thoreau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Student Success Statement

"In life as in football, you won't go far, unless you know where the goalpost are" -Arnold H. Glasgow I agree with Arnold Glasgow's statement. You have to have a goal that you are striving to reach for. In sports there is always an spot you are trying to get the object to. This is your goal for the entire game and you don't give up until the final whistle blows. In life, this is the same situation. You can either have long term or short term goals. Your short term goals are just small goals you are taking to reach your long term goal. An example of a long term goal is, "I want to have a total of 15 goals by the end of the season." An example of a short term goal that will help you achieve your long term goal is, "I will score a goal every game."