Skip to main content

Challenges Teens Face Today

1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
Some challenges that teens deal with today are drug and alcohol abuse, depression, bullying, and peer pressure.
2. 
What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
One thing I am dealing with is peer pressure. One thing that helps me with this problem is to relax.
3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
Being a CTR person helps me overcome any challenge because I know I can get through anything if I do the right thing.
4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
I can help other teens to overcome their challenges by telling them that in any situation they should relax and ask fo help
5. Add Pictures:Image result for what are some challenges teens deal with
6. Reflection:  What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today?
I think the biggest problem teens have today is cyberbullying. I think this is a big issue because know everyone is online on a social media account that their parents might not even know about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Student Success Statement

If there is beauty in character, there will be harmony in the home. If there is harmony in the home,  there will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world. Conclusion: If there is beauty in character, there will be peace in the world. -Chinese Proverb I agree with the Chinese Proverb. If we all have good character then there will be peace in the world. There will be peace in the world because everyone will have the six pillars of character. The six pillars of character are trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness. honesty, and citizenship. In order to have all these 6 pillars you have to treat others the way you want to be treated. If this rule was followed by  everyone a lot of violence will end and there will be peace.