Skip to main content

My Student Success Statement

"There is no better feeling than choosing the right" -Joanna 





Image result for linda marquez high school girls soccer






What my statement means is that when you choose the right you will get no better feeling. You can get different emotions,such as joy. On the other hand, if you choose the wrong you will feel guilty and sad. Just do the right thing so you will feel happy about the decision you made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Treat patients with gum issues and bone issues surrounding the jaw Salary:$305,820 Education: Dental school, periodontics residency, and a written and oral exam from the American Board of Periodontology Demand for this particular career: Sometimes we are in so much pain that we can not eat, so we need someone to treat us Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to become a poeriodontist because I would like to specialize more on teeth not the gums.

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Help patient's ease their stress and tension Salary:$39,860 Education: An associate degree in massage therapy and includes classes in reflexology Demand for this particular career: to relieve the stress in someone's life Add a Picture: Reflection: I wouldn't want to do reflexology because it is not something that interest me

Class Evaluation

One thing I liked about this class is that we learned a lot about what is happening in the real world. We also learned what we can do in order to become a better person in this world.  One thing I didn't like about the class was that we were not given separate time to eat breakfast in the classroom. One recommendation I have for improving this class is that there should be a separate time for eating breakfast in the classroom. Yes,  I am reading and writing in my Life Planning Goals Journal at least 5 times a day because I think it is very important to have goals and know how to reach them. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because I think it is very important to be nice and treat others the way you want to be treated. One thing that I learned from this class that I will pass forward to teach someone else is how to be a CTR person. One thing I will always remember from this class is to always live above the line.